The Rofa ULV spraying system is used, for example
- to control insects in livestock housing: flies, mosquitoes and crawling insects can be a big problem in livestock housing, as they are disease carriers and cause agitation in the livestock. They afflict the cattle, chickens or pigs, disrupting the success of breeding and growth.
- in the event of areas of infestation in greenhouses: if there is an infestation or attack of insects or fungal disease in greenhouses, specific areas of infestation can be targeted with insecticides or fungicides.
- to disinfect, e.g. in restaurants, swimming pools and hospitals: disinfectants can be sprayed on surfaces and also distributed in the air to fight air-borne germs.
- to spray essential oils: breathing problems due to dust or ammonia gases in the air occur repeatedly in horses, cattle and other animals in enclosed stables. With the Rofa unit, suitable essential oils can be distributed into the air to alleviate the animals' suffering.
- for other substances for livestock housing hygiene, e.g. disinfectants and cleaning agents.
When using different substances, always observe the relevant manufacturer's instructions.
Housing for pigs, cattle, horses and poultry that are particularly affected by flies can be made insect-free extremely cost effectively and with minimal effort through the application of a small amount of a bio-degradable and therefore environmentally responsible substance. It no longer takes 2 to 3 hours for livestock housing with a surface area 500 m²; instead it takes just 10 to 15 minutes!
- spatial capacity of the housing approx. 1500 m³
- Spray duration approx. 5 minutes
- Consumption approx. 50 to 80 ml, turn off ventilation up to 15 minutes after spraying.
- CAUTION! At temperatures of 30 to 35", turn off ventilation after maximum 10 minutes.
- Work backwards from the end of the central aisle in the direction of the exit. Keep the unit horizontal.
- Then treat one side, then the boxes on the other side.
Fresh air in stables is vital to animal health. With microscopic droplets of approx. 40 micrometres, substances using essential oils as a base* are distributed evenly throughout the air using a ROFA ULV spraying unit, covering the entire livestock housing area. The expectorant effect that can be achieved promotes the oxygen uptake of the animals, giving micro-organisms no chance to harm the airways.
*An example of such a substance is "Intra Aerosol®" based on eucalyptus, menthol and peppermint.